Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 8 March 2010

A Not Much Day

All I've done today was go to the gym and buy a new pair of trainers to try and alleviate the pain in my shins that I think is being caused by under-padded trainers. I feel like I have almost wasted my last day off, as I am back to work tomorrow for 4 shifts, but I am looking forward to Saturday when I will be watching the next England Six Nations match in Comptons followed by drinks in the 2 Brewers for an evening that should be interesting, the Kings Cross Steelers are having their own "Next Top Model" competition there, with some of the team performing in a "beauty" pageant! Should be fun. I've invited Tim and Richard. Tim had already refused as he is dieting for the next month and cannot conceive going out without drinking, and Richard is considering it. I've got a feeling I'll be going on my own, but hopefully I will get chatting to some of the people I chatted to on Saturday.

No comments: