Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 7 March 2010

Sexy Sunday

I had a good lay in this morning and then went into town to treat myself to something frivolous. I bought a couple of books, a couple of reference comics and uh, a cleaning instrument for the behind area (i.e. a douche)!! I just though, if I was ever going to entertain the idea of becoming a bottom, then I would need one.
While I was in Compton Street, I saw a guy I recognised from the gym. He has always ignored me at the gym, so I assumed he was either closeted or not gay (though he set off my gaydar big-time). We said hello and talked for a minute or so. He sounded French, and told me his name, but I have forgotten it as it was an unusual one and I'm not sure if I had heard it correctly anyway. I was pleasantly surprised when he mentioned that he had noticed my jogging bottoms and the exact time that I usually go to the gym on a week day. It's always nice to be noticed, especially by sexy guys.
I was freezing by the time I got home and once I'd warmed myself up I headed off to the gym. My left knee was playing up today, probably because of the cold and so I couldn't run as far as I normally would have (though I still managed well over a kilometre).
I saw an incredibly sexy guy in the steam room and initially thought that there was no way he was gay. When the third person in there left, I found out that he was indeed gay and was nicely muscular all over. All over! When we were interrupted we went to the lockers. I wanted to time leaving the changing rooms so I could leave at the same time and give him my number, but it turned out he was going for his work out instead of going home. Shame. Maybe next time. He was what I would consider my ideal type of guy, very nicely built, without being overly muscular, he had just the right amount of hair, great pecs, a firm arse and very kissable lips. I can't get him off of my mind.

No comments: