Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 5 March 2010

Good Work-out

I've just got back from the gym and had a good work out. I decided to go forgo my quest to beat my 1km time and finally managed to reach the 1 mile mark. My time wasn't very good, 8m13s, but it is great that I can actually reach that distance again. I'm a long way off, but I think I want to get down to a 6minute mile, which I have achieved in the past (about 11 years ago).
I also managed to cycle 3 km with a third of that distance managed on high resistance as usual. 500m on the rower. But, I didn't manage to as much on the weight machines as I'd hoped as there always seemed to be someone on the machine I wanted to do, but I managed to get onto 8. To finish off I managed another 1/2 km run and found it easier than usual. All good news.
Even better though was the fact that I saw a guy working at the gym that I recognised. It was the guy who had smiled up at me in my bedroom window yesterday. I was a bit shocked to see him, but pleasantly surprised to find that he smiled and said hello again and gave me a big grin too. I then saw him get changed for a work-out as I was headed for the shower and we said another brief hello. I was annoyed that I didn't ask his name though. Next time.
A couple of very sexy guys in the steam room while I was there, including one tall Arab guy who had a just right body muscle and hair-wise! But there was also a creepy guy sitting in there acting very obvious sitting there uncovered with a semi the whole time. I left pretty quickly.
I think I deserve a night out tonight and I could even get up to something as my coldsore is gone, with just a dry patch of skin in its place. I think it'll be safe to kiss now, won't it?

No comments: