Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Diagnosis Please

For the last few days, since Sunday morning actually, I have been feeling really tired and have although I have not been feeling hungry I have had the munchies (does that make sense). I've not been eating too much crap, so I don't think that is the cause. I've been drinking plenty, lots of water and juice, but I've felt like I had to pick at food every 20 minutes or so. It is really beginning to annoy me and so is the lethargy. I have 8 more days off and I do not want to feel this way for the whole time. I've managed to get to the gym, despite this and my lingering cold symptoms (a slight blocked nose and a mild, but incredibly annoying cough).
I am sure that if I had something to do with my time, to take my mind off of these feelings it would help, but I don't. I have no idea what to do with my time, especially as I have no one to spend the time with.

I went to the gym earlier, as is usual on my days off now. I hoped to claim my free water bottle (for going to the gym more than 18 times in 8 weeks, I've actually been 25 times apparently!). I wasn't able to get it though. I asked as I went in, but they didn't have one at the desk, so I said I would collect it on my way out. When I left there were 2 different women there, neither of whom knew anything about it. I'll try again tomorrow.
There was also work going on in the downstairs changing rooms and so I had to go to the upstairs one. I have heard a lot about the upstairs one, mainly from the website Squirt. It is meant to be even more cruisy than the downstairs one. I wasn't impressed with the layout. It was very crowded, there was a distinct lack of seating and I didn't know where anything was. When I got changed after my work out I tried the steam room and sauna. The steam room was larger than the downstairs one and had a bright light in there too. It also had a clear class door, rather than a frosted one, making it less cruisy in my mind. The sauna smelled of dirty drain water and was cramped (if 2 people were sitting by the door then it was near impossible to get in, and there is only really room for 4 in there anyway). The shower room itself was massive, though I didn't like the showers at all. Despite the fact that I still got some action, I will be going back downstairs at the earliest opportunity.
Other than this and a quick trip to Tesco I haven't done anything else all day!
I AM BORED!

3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Have your thyriod check out; maybe something there.
Ray

MadeInScotland said...

Sounds like a case of life to me. My cat who died first had an over-active thyroid; she drank lots and nibbled.

ahoj

badabing said...

Or diabetes ! But could it just be that you are doing more exercise ?