Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 22 March 2010

Oops

I have absolutely nothing to do on my last 3 days off except for the gym, so I made sure I had a good work out today and was in the actual gym area for about an hour 20 minutes today instead of my usual of just under an hour. I chatted briefly to the cute young Brummie guy who works there (he had told me previously he was looking for a flat and I had seen the ones opposite home and looked at the prices for him). I even got his name this time, Nick. He seems like a really lovely guy, far too young for me, but he could be a cheery mate to have around in sad times!
After the work out I had my usual steam and sauna and was about to leave when I saw an incredibly sexy guy, who I had hooked up with before in there, enter the steam room. I hung around in there, despite the heat and when we eventually were left alone, BINGO. He is so sexy. Unfortunately, while we were having a bit of a snog, someone walked into the steam room. A quick shuffle, trying to disguise what we were up to, was all in vain as we had been spotted. Luckily, I guess, it was Nick on his lunch hour. He just laughed at me and politely left and went to the sauna. I was very embarrassed, which is obviously a gauge to tell me that I was doing something I shouldn't have! I had a cooling shower and then went to sit and chat with him for a bit in the sauna, I thought that was best otherwise my embarrassment would have grown over time, before he went for a shower. I must say he looks cute with clothes on, but looks a lot hotter with them off. I was tempted to give him my phone number, but I still haven't worked out if his room mate is a boyfriend or not (they did move down to London together). Maybe next time.
I also got given the number of the stocky guy that I see in the gym regularly and whom I chatted to in Soho a few weeks back. His name is Dotan and was showering me with complements. I had previously told him that my best feature was probably my arse (as that is what I get most complements on). He had seen me in the changing room last week and told me that I have a lot of best features.
On top of this I was looking out of my bedroom window earlier, as I so often do when I have nothing else to do, when I saw a gorgeous guy walking along on the other side of the road. I had a big smile on my face and just at that moment he looked over and smiled back and waved. I have no idea who he was but he started my day off well.
I am certainly going to continue with my gym regime as it seems to be working wonders for either my body or my confidence, or more likely both.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to read...

Alex said...

Thanks handsome