Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 10 March 2010

I Forgot

Today at work was a try-and-stay-awake day, absolutely nothing of interest happened there, though I was a little saddened to hear of Corey Haim's death, I love The Lost Boys (and Licence to Drive was quite good too!).
I did however, forget that yesterday I got a reply from Richard to say that he WILL be going to the 2 Brewers on Saturday, so I am meeting him in the Kazbar at 20:00 after I have watched the next England Six Nations rugby match in Comptons. I am hoping that it will be a good night. Richard did say he was going to invite Tim, but I don't know how much luck he will have as Tim already turned me down, he is normally with Niall at weekends and Niall and Richard aren't exactly bestest buds? I'm guessing the answer will still be "No," but here is hoping.

No comments: