Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 19 March 2010

I'm Really Useless When It Comes To Guys!!

I had a night out last night, starting off for one drink in Comptons before moving on to Rupert Street. Comptons had only one person that I was attracted to, and that was the DJ. Whereas Rupert Street had double figures (including four of the barmen!). The one on my list that I was least attracted to, but who had a great body, was the one that came over and talked to me. I was desperate for someone to talk to by this point and so chatted with him, despite the off-putting smell of greasy hair (or something). We chatted for a while and he actually seemed to be a nice guy. After a few more drink I was drunk enough that when he moved in for a kiss I didn't resist. I wish I had.
I did hope that he was going to head off somewhere else when I went on to Barcode but he stayed with me and I got bored with him and wandered off on my own. I must have been in a foul mood because I had an argument with the coat-check guy because he was taking so long. I was a bit out of order, so if I see him again I shall have to apologise.
I left when the place closed and gave up waiting for a bus and walked home, I was so knackered by the time I got home there was no chance that I would be headed to Chariots.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Alex I think you are a very handsome Man. I would have tried to pick you up and have my way with you. You are not useless. How is the gym coming along. Any new pictures.
Ray

Alex said...

Thanks Ray, but I am and have always been useless when it comes to men!
Gym is obviously working for me as I got lots of complements on my chest last night. I will get around to taking some pictures soon. Promise.