Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 21 March 2010

Fantastic Night

I went to the gym yesterday and decided not to go and watch the Steelers play because it was raining and I would have found it difficult to get to Comptons in time afterwards to watch the last of the Six Nations matches (England v France). Therefore I managed to get there early and bagged myself a good spot, and got talking to a sexy guy I've known for a while but have not talked to much, Humberto. He has a great body, is good looking and sexy, but all he wants is to fuck me and as you know I don't swing that way. Tempted though.
The match was okay, England actually played well for a few minutes, which made a nice change. But there were far too many distractions to pay much attention to the game fully. The upstairs bar had gotten really busy again and we kept getting jostled. The Steelers arrived part-way through the first half, which was a nice distraction. Then an even better distraction arrived: Gareth Thomas. Now, he isn't the most handsome of rugby players, but I find him very attractive, and his arms were huge and perfectly formed. I wish he had been more interest in me. We had a brief chat (I asked him how he had made such good time travelling from Cardiff today - I'd seen him at the Wales match earlier in the day - he said his manager drives like a madman). He was constantly being stared at and after the match people were having their photo taken with him and chatting to him, I was impressed with how well he took it all.
I got chatted up and complemented by a few guys. It must be the first time that someone had complemented me on my chest, which shows that the gym is working!
One guy came up to me and gave me a kiss saying it was good to see me again after so long. I think the last time I'd seen him was this time last year watching the rugby in Comptons. But I don't know if we had ever been introduced. He was just one of those people you recognise and say hello to without actually knowing them.
I also spoke to some of the Steelers players, so hopefully the next time I make it to a match (which will probably be next season now) I will have a few more people to talk to.
I left Comptons at about 23:00 and went to Rupert Street, but it was far too busy so I didn't even go in the doors and headed on to Barcode.
When I got in there I was really surprised and happy to see Paul was in there. I haven't seen him since July when I saw him at the hospital while we were visiting Tim. It was so nice to see him.
The guy I had got a kiss from in Comptons was here too and we chatted again for a bit. I eventually got a taxi back to his place in Clapham where I spent the night. I woke up at one point and he had squashed against me and backed me out of the bed almost. My arse was sitting on the shelf / window sill next to the bed. He was sprawled all over the bed so I decided to get out and sleep on the couch. At some point during the night he must have woken as I found a blanket covering me when I woke at around 09:00. He was sleeping soundly so, after a couple of hours of dozing myself I left him a note and came home, after checking his wallet to see what his name was (Keith) as we had not even introduced ourselves!! Hopefully he will call.
What an amazing night. Best one for a long time. I think I really needed some affirmation and last night I got it by the bucketload! Now though I am feeling incredibly horny. I am going to have to go to the gym later, once my headache has gone.

No comments: