Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Abs? Are You There?

I didn't manage to get up in time this morning to get out and shop for something to lift my mood, but, although still down, I am not feeling quite as bad as yesterday. Though I am very tired.
All I have managed to do is go to the gym and Tesco today. In addition to my normal work out at the gym I changed my work out slightly at home. I normally do some free weights at home first thing. I have cut out the triceps work outs (as my triceps are doing well, but my biceps aren't, making my arms look bottom heavy!). I added a few abdominal exercises which I had seen in Attitude. They have worked for Ronan Keeting (who looks amazing now with his ripped body).
I noticed today (obviously not due to the new abs exercise yet) that my stomach is just starting to reveal the abs underneath. About 15 years ago I ALMOST had a six-pack, due to heavy lifting at work along with some swimming in the sea and lots of dancing at the nightclubs in Torbay. Before joining the gym my stomach had expanded to the largest that it ever had been. I am so happy, and encouraged, to see my abs beginning to be revealed again, that it is all becoming worth while. They are aching a bit too, so I must be working on them somehow.
I've also added an extra exercise at the gym to work on my biceps, so hopefully my arms will start to blossom soon!
Also, I am beginning to think that my mood change could be linked to the change in weather from a nice Spring to (early) April showers (and wind and cold!). Seasonally Affected Disorder maybe?

No comments: