Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 14 March 2010

Busy Day

I had a full day yesterday which made a very nice change. I woke up later than I had hoped though, so it was all a bit rushed. I started the day by cleaning all the mould from around my windows, hoping that this will help ease my lingering cough (it is a bit better today, but only slightly).
I then went to the gym, but realised I didn't have as much time as I had hoped and so had to rush through my sets. I was unable to get it on with the very sexy guy in the steam room either because of constant interruptions, so I quickly gave up. As I left I saw the short, stocky French(?) guy who I bumped into in Soho a couple of weeks back. We had a brief chat before I headed off home.
I quickly got changed and headed to Comptons, arriving just as the match kicked off. The upstairs bar, which is where the match is shown, was packed, as they had once again left all the tables out, so I spent most of the match moving out of people's way as they squeezed past.
The "straight" guy was there again watching the match, and he was with a guy I had "met" at Chariots a while back. After the disappointing match finished I had enough time for one more drink before going to meet Richard so I went to Rupert Street. The straight guy and Mr Chariots (John?) arrived there a couple of minutes later. The straight guy came over to me, having recognised me from Comptons and asked if I was an England or Scotland supporter and threw his arm over my shoulder as we chatted briefly. I would have loved to stay and see if I could "convert" him or at least get to know him better, but I had to leave.
I went to the Kazbar and arrived 10 minutes early, Richard arrived about 15 minutes late. There were a couple of okay guys there but I wasn't impressed enough to want to go back any time soon.
We went to the 2 Brewers at about 21:30 and had missed most of the Steelers' Next Top Model, and I didn't recognise any of the contestants. It was a really good night though, which it always seems to be. I didn't get talking to anyone new (other than Richard's friend Lawrence, who wasn't my type, but was a nice guy), so I knew exactly where I was going to be heading after!
I got a taxi to Liverpool Street, had some food from McDonalds (for the first time in about a year), and then headed to Chariots for a long wander around and a sampling of the scarce delights.
I didn't get home until 08:00 and I was knackered. I must have fallen asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I woke again at 12:30 with a slight headache so stayed in bed for another couple of hours before venturing out. I think I may head to the gym later, but not for another couple of hours at least.

1 comment:

MadeInScotland said...

round and round in circles...

that's some history repeating. I guess that's why the Hamster's Wheel?

ahoj