Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 2 March 2010

I Did It Again

I don't know how I survived yesterday. I was awake at about 09:30 but tried to doze until I gave up and got out of bed at 11:00. I wanted to sleep as late as possible as I knew I would be working the night shift later. I pottered around the flat, lifted some weights, and at 15:00 I went to the gym. Somehow, despite still feeling the effects of my cold (i.e. having a coughing fit every 10 minutes) I managed to beat my 1km time again. I was running at a faster speed than normal, to push myself, I began to cough a little and was finding it a bit difficult to breathe properly because of it. I decided to slow the speed down, but as I did I noticed that I was only 100m from my target distance and so sped the machine up again. I managed 4m40s! I was well chuffed and even let off a little "whoop" to myself.
Despite this though, or actually because of it, I was knackered and couldn't face doing a full effective work out afterwards (and because my arms were aching from the earlier weights too). I went and got changed after only 45 minutes.
In the steam room I met a guy I'd seen before named Andrew and we started flirting, but it was far too risky to do anything in there or the sauna, the changing rooms were getting busier. I asked if he wanted to come back to mine, and he agreed, but then never followed me to get changed. Probably best, I already felt like I was cheating on Jacques, when really I am hedging my bets.
Once again I was subsequently feeling so horny, which is never a good thing when I have to head to work. It was a struggle but I survived the night, with the help of a short text conversation with Jacques early on.

Oh, and by the way, I am shocked by the death yesterday of British television presenter Kristian Digby who by all accounts was a lovely guy, and that is agreed upon by a friend of mine who met him when he lived in Torquay. Such a shame to lose yet another gay person who set a great example to our LGBT youth.

No comments: