Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 29 March 2010

PC Sexy

Yesterday, my last day at work for that set of shifts I spent at least 3 1/2 hours dealing with the police over an external incident. The second officer who came in was much friendlier than the first, who didn't understand that I had to get permission for them to take footage away.
The second officer was good looking, though the first wasn't bad either. He reminded me a lot of a gorgeous, sexy and masculine guy I used to work with Elliott. He too had short dark hair and they even have similar accents. This PC indicated he was straight though when he commented on the female we were watching on the CCTV, so I never tried to do anything about it, except for being my usual charming self.
A couple of hours after leaving he phoned my personal mobile, which I had given as a secondary contact number. There was a minor problem with the statement (he had written some numbers wrong and needed me to sign to the corrections or something). He introduced himself by name when he called, which I had noticed earlier though he hadn't told me himself. I found that intriguing and it fueled my imagination. He said he would phone back and let me know what he needed to do. He hasn't phoned yet, but, as I am off work for 4 days now, I expect that he will call me again soon.
Last night I had a dream (whether it was a daydream or a normal dream I am not sure), but he and I, shall I say, got to know each other intimately!! I wonder if I will in fact see him again, I hope that he doesn't get a colleague to do it.

No comments: