Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Bad Omens

Today is not going well. Work wasn't too bad, there was actually some stuff for me to do, for a change and I got out on time, which is always good.
I didn't wake up until 15:30, and so I haven't had much time to do everything I wanted to. I was hoping to go to the gym and to tidy my room and spend time choosing what to wear tonight. I had lunch and then tried to have a shower, but the water was freezing cold, so I gave up. I put the water heater on and waited 45 minutes, swearing all the time. I tried again and the water was still cold, but just about bearable. I rushed to get some clothes ready and it is now 25 minutes to when I have to leave.
I am really not in the mood for going out tonight, and especially not for a date, but I don't want to cancel, just in case. Unfortunately my coldsore is coming into full bloom, and my cold is still present, so no snogging tonight! Jacques texted me earlier to confirm we were still on for tonight and I was tempted to cancel, but knew that if I did I would probably never rearrange the date.

Wish me luck for tonight. I think I might need it!

No comments: