Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 1 March 2010

Goodbye To A Stranger

I am slightly sad to report that my sexy, muscular Arab neighbour seems to have moved out. This guy has lived in the second storey flat opposite my bedroom window since I moved here and I often glimpsed him through his window topless, and that was a beautiful sight! I think he cottoned on the the fact at one point and from then he kept his curtains closed, most of the time. About a year ago a woman moved in with him (and she never seemed to go out unless accompanied by him). Now the curtains are down and I can see nothing inside the flat. I wonder who will be moving in.
Goodbye muscle guy, looks like I will never get to feel those beautiful biceps or rest my head on those pillow-like pectorals!

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I understand were you are coming from, but to have fantasy then none at all.
Ray