Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 4 March 2010

James Cracknell is Still Hot!

I slept in until 11:00 today, partially because of the 4 pints I had last night and partially because I never really gave myself time to recover from night shift mode yesterday. I haven't been as productive today as I had hoped, but I did buy, write and post a birthday card for my nephew. I have also been to the gym, where I once again beat my 1km time (I am now down to 4m36s). I am debating whether to change tack now and see if I can manage a mile yet, thus meaning that I would start at a slower pace. We shall see.
Saw Scott Capurro at the gym again, am going to stop mentioning it though as it is a regular occurrence now.
I did some grocery shopping after the gym and as I got home I saw that Olympic rower, and top toff totty, James Cracknell was standing outside the pub. When I got into my room I looked out again to see if he was still there and he was standing under my window. It is just a shame that he wasn't serenading me at the same time, but seemed to have just finished filming something as he was talking to two other guys, one of whom had a camera. They all soon left.

Oh, I forgot to mention the best thing of all today! As I was getting ready to go and get my nephews card I happened to look out of my window and saw a nice looking guy walking by. As always I smiled and, to my surprise, he smiled right back. I gave him a big grin and said hello, through the divide of the closed window and the floor-level difference and he reciprocated. It looked like he had just come from the gym (big bag over his shoulder), if so was it my gym? He was a bit young for me though and a bit shorter (like 1 foot shorter) but his smile and greeting started my day off well. So well that I almost forgot the bloody coldsore on my lip!

Might go out tonight if Tim is free, though his text last night indicated a large amount of work on his plate at the moment.

No comments: