Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 12 March 2010

Excited

Another nothing much day today, but it was good to get to the end of the working day, knowing that I have 12 days off now. I am looking forward to going to the gym tomorrow (which I never though I would say). I will then get changed and head to Comptons for the England v Scotland Six Nations match, before heading south of the river to meet Richard before heading to the 2 Brewers for the night. I hope the whole day meets my expectations.
I am fed up with my really annoying cough and am wondering, as is Jess my flatmate, if the mould, which constantly grows around our window frames during the cold months, is the cause. Slightly worrying, eh? I hope by this time next year that I am living somewhere else, somewhere without mould (and the other faults in this household!).

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

So any updates pictures of the gym boy (you) making good porgress I bet.
Hugs
Ray

Alex said...

Hey Ray how are you? No pictures as yet, but progress is being made slowly thanks. I will endeavour to get some photos done though.