Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 1 June 2007

Wow Wow Wow

I hope this is true, but I have just read (on Simple Answers to Complex Questions) that there is to be a live action Teen Titans movie. And it seems to be true if other sites are to be believed. I realise that it was not that unlikely, but I am thrilled. I love the Teen Titans, after being a dedicated Marvel fan for years, they were my introduction to DC comics and I have been a huge fan of them ever since! A movie will be amazing, and to be authentic, if they are starting at the beginning they should use Robin, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, Aqualad and Speedy. This will be a bit weird as Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman and Green Arrow (their adult counterparts) have not had their movie debuts themselves yet!
Alternatively they could feature the New Teen Titans (Robin, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, Raven, Cyborg, Changeling, & Starfire), the team I was first introduced to and fell in love with. Either way I hope they do it well.

No comments: