Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 20 June 2007

Brothers & Sisters

I've just finished watching the second of tonight's episodes of the new series Brothers & Sisters on Channel 4. Its great. I hope the rest of the series is as good. But with a cast like it has you couldn't go far wrong really:

Sally Field, Callista Flockhart, Tom Skerritt to name but three.
Also we have Rachel Griffiths, who is a fantastic actress, and who I first noticed in Murial's Wedding.
There are some cute boys too, including:
Dave Annable, playing Justin.
Balthazar Getty, playing Thomas.
Matthew Rhys, a Welsh actor who plays Kevin a gay lawyer.
Reading on Wikipedia, I see that the series has Rob Lowe coming up as a main characterAnd guest shots from Jason Lewis (famed from Sex and the City), Eric Winter, and Josh Hopkins (all really hot guys!). I think I'll keep watching.

No comments: