Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 7 June 2007

Billy's not looking so good!

I have just caught the end of tonight's episode of "Shark" and the guy in the dock looked familiar. I figured out that it was an actor called Billy Campbell. I have fancied Billy for years, but boy is he looking rough (I realise that part of it is the make-up, but looking him up on Wikipedia I see that he is 47 now!!). I remember him mainly from the Channel 4 production of Tales of the City, in which he played Dr Jon Fielding. Reading the Wikipedia entry I didn't realise that it was him in an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation which I have seen many times "The Outrageous Okona" about an intergalactic playboy / gigolo.

Apparently he's also been in:
The OC; Law & Order: SVU; The 4400; Frasier; Family Ties; & Dynasty!!
And yes, I still would!!

No comments: