Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 28 June 2007

Off now

Am now off for 6 days:
Am visiting Crawley tomorrow to go to the office, meeting Bob, and seeing our accountant. Hopefully I will have time to get my comics and to log on to Deal Or No Deal 500th program (as the phone-up prize is bound to be HUGE!).
Saturday is LONDON PRIDE, but it is forecast to be pissing down all day! I guess I will have to encourage Tim and Co to relocate to a pub (or pubs) instead of Trafalgar Square (where Tim is hoping to watch the last episode of this season's Dr Who on a massive screen there!).
I have nothing planned for Sunday to Wednesday, and need to take it easy with money as it is 2 weeks to payday, but I think I will, at least, go and see the Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (at last!).

No comments: