Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 5 June 2007

Shafted

I was due to attend a refresher course on the use of the AED (Automated External Difibrilator), part of our first aid training. It is a "half-day" course, and I was due to cover a colleague during the morning shift and then do the course myself in the afternoon and then go home early. Luckily I still got to have a lay in (I didn't have to be at work until 08:45, instead of the usual 07:00), but the colleague wasn't feeling well so I went on the course in the morning and then when I'd finished he went home and I had to cover him for the whole of the rest of the shift!! An extra 2 hours to what I was expecting to do! Not good, especially when you realise that I was getting paid for the full shift anyway!
Oh well, at least it has gone quickly and I don't have to do the course again for another 6 months!!

No comments: