Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 18 June 2007

How could I forget to tell you?

I told you on Saturday that I was working with a guy who really annoys me (and every one who works with him!), all because my usual work colleague, Andy, had gone to a Muse concert and then on drinking all day!
Well, he was due back in work yesterday, but we expected him to be REALLY hungover and maybe a bit late. When I got to work, he wasn't in (surprise, surprise) and then I was told that he probably wouldn't be in. I wasn't too surprised at that, but then I was told the reason why:
He had got his arm stuck in a letterbox, and, at the time, couldn't even confirm that it was his own letterbox! I was almost on the floor, I was laughing so much.
He had lost his keys, he normally loses something when he goes out drinking, and had tried to reach through the letterbox to open the door from the inside!!! He was apparently there for about 4 hours and when he eventually got his arm out he took the letterbox casing with him! I have put a comment on his Facebook page, so that everyone knows about it: many of our work colleagues have there own Facebook pages linked to Andy's so they will all know about it within a couple of days-
"Knock Knock,
Who's there?
Andy (for 4 hours!)"
(which I'm sure he appreciates)! I'm gonna give him so much shit when I see him next!

2 comments:

gab said...

lol i bet he'll never hear the end of that

Alex said...

If I have anything to do with it he won't!!