Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 7 June 2007

Oops!!

I received my application form back from the SIA for my CCTV licence today. Why? Because I'd put the wrong amount on the cheque! Excellent! I'd honestly forgotten that the price had gone up by £50!! It is a good job really, because there is no money in the account now (I went overdrawn getting my comics today, good job I didn't go out last night eh?). It's taken them 3 weeks to find out that the cheque was wrong! Not exactly up to scratch that.
Got a few good comics earlier, look forward to reading them. I sat having a sandwich in Soho Square once I'd got the comics. I saw James Corden walk through the Square with someone I didn't recognise. Don't know the name? Neither did I! I had to look it up when I got home. I know him as the "fat one" from Gavin & Stacy, Hollyoakes and the History Boys (among other things).

No comments: