Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 28 June 2007

Gay Avengers

I would love some of my ideas for Marvel Comics to be used, I have several if they want to contact me directly I can exxplain them in detail (i.e. bring back the Guardians of the Galaxy series and introduce an Imperial Guard on going series!!), but this idea is purely fun:

The Gay Avengers
I was exploring the world of GAY in Marvel recently and realised that there are many good gay characters in Marvel at the moment and would seriously like to have some comics focus on these characters while mentioning, though not focussing on, their sexuality (unlike the Northstar limited series which all but ignored his recent coming-out!).
My choices for the team would be:



Moondragon and Phylla (Quasar),













Living Lightning,
Northstar,
Hulkling and Wiccan.














With Anole and
Bling as trainees.

No comments: