Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 5 June 2007

I'm "home"

I am now sat at home, 2 hours later than I should have been, in the Flat From Hell.
The landlord, Kevin was apparently asleep ON one of the tables IN THE PUB downstairs last night AS they were closing! This morning I woke to find that there was a newspaper spread all around the toilet in the flat. I have just found out that this is because he pissed all over the floor and walls last night when he eventually came up to the flat!! Niiiiicccce!!! And, what's more, the newspaper is still there now!
The cat Frank hasn't missed me, I went straight in to play with him when I got home and he didn't want to know, so I am amusing myself on the 'net with this new site, "I Can Has Cheezburger?", I was introduced to (by whom I can't remember) and it is making me laugh (I love silly humour).

No comments: