Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 24 June 2007

The Baby

Before I went to see my niece and nephew perform I went to my other sisters' house to see her, my niece and my great-niece! Everyone was looking well and Courtney is beautiful!! She spent most of the afternoon asleep and hardly opened her eyes, but she is SO cute. Apparently Mikala is doing really well with her and Maxine is helping out quite a bit.
I also had a play with Maxine's dogs, one of whom is getting on, but the other is still a puppy and loved bouncing on the large trampoline with me in the garden (probably the only real exercise I've had this year!). Just a shame that I'd trodden in some dog-muck in the garden without knowing it (the grass was overgrown!!), and got that and dog-paw prints all over my trousers and top!

No comments: