Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 21 June 2007

Birthday Boys

It is the longest day today, well obviously it has to be to make way for all the best people's birthdays!! We have the future king of Great Britain celebrating his 25th birthday today, Prince William was born the day I flew out to Corfu for my first trip abroad when I was 10. And what a handsome and responsible young man he has turned into.
Also today we have a favourite of mine, American actor Doug Savant, best known for currently starring as one of the maligned husbands in Desperate Housewives, but who I remember first noticing in Godzilla as a hapless soldier. He is 43 today and still looks great.
On the "not famous" side we have a former work colleague of mine Annalize Smith who is 28, and another former work colleague (who I've lost contact with) Katrina Turner who is 35 (as am I) today. And, if I remember correctly, a kid who was in my year at school Anthony Ford was also born on this day. See, I told you it was the longest day for a reason!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BEST WISHES TO ALL!!!

Oh, and happy birthday to me too!!

No comments: