Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 20 June 2007

Pulled

I went out last night and met Tim for a few drinks. He is off work at the moment as his contract for Dr Who finished, he's just waiting for the new contract to start. It was great to catch up, as I hadn't been out for nearly 3 weeks! I don't think there were many nice guys out (well it was only a Tuesday), but we were too engrossed in our conversation anyway, so it didn't matter.
Tim went home after 4 pints as he had a driving lesson booked for this morning. I went back to Barcode where I eventually got chatting to a guy I have fancied for a few years now. I didn't think he was in the least interested in me, but we ended up coming back to mine and he stayed the night.
I've had a fairly productive day, getting my niece a birthday card (for Friday) and I posted that and a congratulations card for the baby. I re-posted my SIA licence application (with the correct amount on the cheque this time, oops!), and I enquired at a couple of places for prices for stationary for the business. On top of that I have done some food shopping and 2 loads of washing. So, I'm quite pleased with myself.

No comments: