Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 18 June 2007

Pokemon

While I was forced to abandon my room as it was being decorated last month, I watched quite a lot of cartoons and rediscovered my love for the cartoon Pokemon. It is funny and has cute characters on it, and requires very little thinking to watch. I will thrill you by sharing some of my favourite Pokemon creatures every now and then. Some of them even remind me of people I know:
Firstly here is Pikachu, who everyone knows, who reminds me of my nephew Connor (cute, a bit cheeky and can be very moody):
And secondly there is the evolved form of Pikachu, Raichu who reminds me of Connor's older brother Joe, who has many of the same traits, but is bigger! Then there is Drowzee, who reminds me of my good friend Deano (sorry Dean its the schnoz!):

Farfetchd who reminds me of Mike Evans, who I work with (can be a bit mean and when he is he whacks you with a massive leak!);And then there is Miltank, who reminds me of my sister Lynn, mother of Connor and Joe (and Molly and Arron): 4 kids = 4 teats, and a bit plump, but lovely!!

1 comment:

gab said...

yes that looks exactly like him when hes annoyed