Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 1 June 2007

Bad news for the business

I should mention really that I was woken by a phone call on my mobile by Linda the Business Manager at RBS, where we were applying for our business bank account! She told me that the bank account has been declined due to my credit history! Can you believe it? All this time we have wasted (at least 8 weeks) only to be declined! To be fair, we were probably going to change branches once we had the account, due to the amount of time Linda was taking, but I was gutted when I found out! I haven't been able to speak to Bob yet as he is away in Amsterdam (doing what straight men tend to do there!) at the moment.
Hopefully, the next bank we approach won't take so long to get information back to us and hopefully they will accept my credit history as well. It's a shame that Nationwide don't do business accounts, as I have been with them, non-stop since I was 15.

No comments: