Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 29 June 2007

Missed my chance

Today Bob and I had our meeting with the accountant, just to get his advice and to intoruce me to him (them). We went to the office first to discuss a few things and work on the computer and the meeting was as 14:30. He basically advised us not to both quit our current job, in fact he advised neither of us to quit, until the money really begins to come in. Not what we wanted to hear, but what we already knew I guess.
I got home about half an hour too late to register for the Deal or No Deal prize so I was a bit peeved. Oh well.
There have been some security incidents in central London today with a car bomb being left outside an allegedly tacky straight nightclub in Haymarket, and a couple of other suspect vehicle. With Hyde Park being evacuated too at one point. Some rumours were saying it was linked to tomorrow's London Pride event (which I thought may have been a possibility) but this turns out to be highly unlikely. Either way, it is more likely that the rain will dampen events more than a potential security risk. Queens are a tough bunch until you ruin their outfits, or hair, with a downpoor of rain!!

1 comment:

gab said...

i know u dont like it there but dont quit yet just incase

u dont want to have to come and live with me and mike lol