Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 3 June 2007

Kitten-sitting

For most of the day today I have been looking after Frank. I am growing quite fond of the little guy, he has quite a personality, loves affection, but is quite skittish and very funny (especially when he jumps around for no apparant reason!).
This afternoon, I got a phonecall from Luciano which I was thrilled about. I hadn't noticed last night, because of the loud music, that he has quite a strong accent and I found it quite difficult to understand what he was saying at times. I hate talking on the phone, so I think it was at least half my fault as I have this problem even with some of my best friend on the phone, which is why I tend to text rather than phone people (that and the cost!).
He works weekdays and I work shifts, so it may be difficult arranging a meeting, but I WILL call him to arrange something as he was really my type physically. I don't know what it is, but all the guys I tend to go for (and have any sort of connection with) all seem to be Latin guys. I haven't actually found out where Luciano is from but that will be something to talk about when we do meet.
I didn't get out of the flat today, and so wasted the sunshine, but I feel that it has been a good day anyway!

No comments: