Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 10 June 2007

It's all better

After not seeing the kitten for a couple of days, I have just seen Frank and he seems all better. He isn't limping and is really frendly and attentive, anybody would think that he missed me! He is also getting more adventurous and attempts to run into the hall every time the living room door is opened (we've been keeping him in there so that he doesn't go down the stairs into the pub!). He'll be running around like he owns the place any time soon! Watch out meeces!!

5 comments:

gab said...

can i see a pic of him?

Alex said...

I have tried, but I can't get a decent picture of him with my phone as he is black all over and the flat is quite dark. Will attempt to do better on my days off!

Alex said...

In the mean time check out http://icanhascheezburger.com/
for cute pictures of cats (and other animals, with funny captions. I love it.

Alex said...

By the way Gab, I have noted that you are more interested in my kitten than my Great-Niece!!!
I will say no more!

gab said...

oh im sorry no noffence meant how is she wots her name?