Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 13 June 2007

Sexy Birthday Boy-Next-Door

Today is the 26th birthday of an actor who I have only seen in one film, but who portrayed the character perfectly (in my humble opinion), and is about to portray this character once again. Chris Evans (the US actor, not the ginger British DJ!) is celebrating his birthday today, the same week as the release of Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer in the UK.
Being a lifelong fan of comics, and an issue of the Fantastic Four being the 4th American comic I ever bought, I think I am qualified to say that the first Fantastic Four film he was in was the best comic book adaption I have ever seen. Every actor got their character just right, the action was constant and the powers were shown to their full potential (unlike the X-Men, which I enjoyed, but which left me wanting to see more use of the powers and more teamwork!).
I am looking forward to seeing the next instalment of the FF next week when I am off, even if I have to go on my own!!
Oh, yeah. Happy Birthday Chris!

No comments: