Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 17 June 2007

My birthday treat to me

Also this week I want to treat myself by going to see the new Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer film, as I REALLY loved the previous film and am a fan of the FF comics. If I can't get anyone else to go with me, then I will just have to go on my own.

Reasons to see the film:
  1. The first film was an amazing and brilliant adaption of the comics book, with the actors portraying the characters brilliantly.
  2. The action showcased the heroes' powers to their potential, which isn't done often enough in super hero movies.
  3. The actors are good ones and there is someone there for most peoples tastes. Most guys would love to "get to know" Jessica Alba, and the other 4 male stars show a good range of guys for the the girls or gay guys to fancy. Personally I think they are ALL hot in their own way, with Chris Evans being the hottest of them, closely followed by Julian McMahon (who plays Dr Doom).
  4. The action scenes look amazing, and I look forward to seeing Galactus at the end of the film (it's inevitable, isn't it?).

No comments: