Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 19 April 2007

Yay!!

Just thought I would mention (rub it in more like!!), that I am now off work for 16 days! Whoopie!! I should really go away, as I have that amount of time off, but with the business getting going, the fact I am spending all my spare money on the business and the fact also that everyone I know is working, so it wouldn't be fun going away on my own anyway. But I'm still gonna try and have fun.
I am popping down to Crawley tomorrow to see the office and set up our new computer. I've got some stationary supplies and books to take there too. On the way home I will go and get my comics.
Tomorrow evening I am meeting Lee and Tim (oh, Johnny too) for drinks. Tim has been in Cardiff this week, I presume working on Dr Who, so he should have some gossip (if not Dr Who insider-information [which he never lets on about!]).
Nothing planned for the weekend yet, except watching Dr Who on Saturday night (if I can stay awake this week!).
Next week I will pop down to the office again on the Wednesday as Bob is off then as well, so we can sort some more stuff out. I have paid for the website tonight, and I registered the business yesterday (which I also paid for), so we should soon have enough information to get our headed paper and business cards printed. Exciting stuff! Then we can really get the business launched and get some money rolling in! I can't wait to get the first client and the first cheque!

2 comments:

gab said...

good luck with the business and let us know the goss on the doctor!

Alex said...

I will try and find out more Dr Who stuff, but Tim is very good at keeping Shtumm!