Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 28 April 2007

J?

Tonight in "Any Dream Will Do" 2 more Josephs were knocked out. And it just happened to be two of my favourites.
The gorgeous Antony was the first to be voted off, and he wasn't surprised because his performance tonight was apalling, I was cringing at some of the notes he came out with. It is a shame to see him go though as he is gorgeous, though very young (at just 17). Keep up singing lessons and maybe we will see him on the West End stage sometime in the future.
The other Joseph to go was Seamus. He, in my opinion, was one of the best singers, but he was the oldest and probably wouldn't have been right to play Joseph (though he could easily walk into another show, maybe not as the star, but he easily has the singing voice and stage presence to be on the West End now). I liked the fact that, at the end when he sang his way off the show he changed the words to "I have been promised a SHOW of my own!" I wonder if it is true.
I was shocked that Keith got through, as I do not think he has the talent, though he is improving slightly each week. And Chris, who was in the sing-off last week, just isn't getting better. So I think these two should have gone. The voting is flawed in that some contestants may have more friends and family voting for them, rather than people voting for the talented contestants.

No comments: