Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 7 April 2007

Joseph?

I have stumbled into watching Any Dream Will Do? and it is not really the type of program I like, very often, but some of these boys are really sweet, you just can't help buy adore them. Some of them are so cute too, and you find yourself rooting for them and crying when they get through and crying when they don't. One of the guys is a builder and he got through to the next stage alongside a guy who is currently working in the west end! So I think I may start rooting for him more than any of the others, just because, on paper, he is the underdog. And the program has the charisma of John Barrowman, the beauty of Denise van Outen, and the occasional comedy of Graham Norton. What more could you want?

3 comments:

danceteacher said...

It's looking a bit more promising this week, and the live shows should sort out the men from the boys!

danceteacher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

I think I will keep watching the show not, as I was enthralled by the tears the boys were shedding last week.
Well, I'll watch unless I am out getting drunk, which is unlikely being as Doctor Who is back on television, so I won't want to go out on Saturdays for a while.