Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 7 April 2007

Business

I got a call from Angela today (well two calls actually), she was at PC World look at which computers to buy for the new business. She has now ordered a pc, combined printer / scanner, memory-stick (or whatever its called, I'm not a techie), Word software, and a few other pieces. She has secured a discount which has saved us at least £60, so that's a good start. And we have a business account with them now too.
So, we have an office, equipment, stationary, a website (near-enough), and are compiling the information we need for our product all the time. I have next weekend off to enjoy myself and then I am off from the 20th April until the 5th May, so I will have plenty of time to get into the office and work on promoting the business.
We need to get the phone line re-installed, the pc set up and everything in place. And, no offence to Angela, but I want it set up the way Bob and I want it, not the way she wants it. She does seem to be taking too much of a decisive role which is making me uncomfortable. If she carries on I need to have a serious word with Bob to get her to butt out! I have mentioned it briefly, and I hope that he has taken the hint, and I hope even more that she listens to him, because I don't want to lose my temper as I say silly things and shout when I do. Not a good way to do business (that's why I have failed as a team leader before!).

No comments: