Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 20 April 2007

Mixed day

I was up before my alarm this morning, I guess it was because I was quite excited about going to see my new office for the first time today. I got the train to Three Bridges from City Thameslink and Bob, Angela and Bob's mum met me at the station. We drove to PC World and were in there about an hour, finalising the order for our first pc and a few other minor pieces.
We then went to Pizza Hut for lunch which was very pleasant. After lunch we wnt to the office and I was pleasantly surprised at the office itself. The building has an awning which looks like it belongs on an old run-down B&B, and the stairs inside are very narrow and the floorboards creak. But the office we have is a good size, with three desks and chairs, a filing cabinet and 2 bins. We took in the PC, the printer / scanner / copier / fax was already there as were the telephones. Angela and Bob's mum left to pick Bob's daughter up from school and Bob and I unpacked the electrical equipment and had a chat about what needs to be done.
Angela is going to sort out the telephone lines (and the fax and internet service), there is a solicitor next door to our office and Bob has a possible accountant contact for us as well.
I am waiting to hear from the website people to let me know when it will all be up and running and from the company who set up the business registration are sending us a pack, which, once received will instruct us on how to contact them, meaning I can send our bank forms to them to get them to sign, as they are acting as our Company Secretary.
Then we can start getting clients on board and we are off! Exciting stuff, and not bad progress considering it all came from an idea I had at the end of January!

On the way home from Three BridgesI phoned Lee to give him my news. No answer, so I asked him to cal me back. He sent me a text telling me that where and when he would be out tonight and that Leigh would be there too!
My mood changed at that point.
I thought that c**t Leigh was out of the picture for good, because of what Lee had told me the last time we went out. No wonder he has been avoiding speaking to me over the last 2 weeks! He knows this is how I would react. I phoned him to have a go and ask "Why the fuck?" But he couldn't talk as he was at Leigh's flat drinking! I told him that I probably wouldn't see him out tonight as I wouldn't be able to be civil to the c**t and I might see him next week. I sent him a text asking for an explanation, but, as yet, I have had no reply.

I need chearing up again now, I was in such an upbeat mood because of our progress with the business (we even had our first piece of business post at the office!), and once again Lee has fucked things up. I really think that this may be the straw that breaks this friendships back!

2 comments:

kevin said...

Your picture is just fine, and it is Friday so go get drunk, get laid, (don't spend the night) and things will look great tomorrow.

Alex said...

Cheers KEvin, I ad a great night out and didn't even think about the "Lee and Leigh" thing all night. And this morning, well despite the hangover, it is a beautiful day and I feel great.