Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 15 April 2007

Bored

Am at home waiting to go into work tonight for yet another night shift, this time as a favour to someone who wanted the night off as Chelsea are playing tonight and he is going to be drinking heavily!!
Once again I can't go to the bathroom as the builder guy is STILL working in there, and I am also not feeling 100% as I have a sore throat (unfortunately not through sucking too much cock!), and I am a bit feverish too. Oh well.
After tonight I have 3 days off, then 1 day shift in and the 16 whole days off! Whoopie!!! I can't wait. I won't be going anywhere, unless you count Crawley! I will be working out of our new office, setting things up there. Hopefully the weather will continue as it has been the last few days with brilliant sunshine and warm days (or at least not freezing and raining all the time).

No comments: