Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 21 April 2007

My night out

I went out last night and met Tim for drinks. For a change we met in the Duke of Wellington, as Chris Casey was there too, and he prefers it to Barcode. I don't like the Duke, but it was made better by the fact that the two doormen were my favourites. Julian, who used to work Rupert Street and G.A.Y. bar, is VERY muscular and good looking and the other guy, whose name I don't know YET, is good looking and playful.
We were also by a guy called Terry and later by Graham and Andrew too. After the Duke we went to Comptons, which is now non-smoking upstairs by the way! Then we went to Barcode.
Things get a bit hazy from then on, but I know I ended up at Chariots (AGAIN!) but I don't think I was there for long. I woke up this morning with a headache, my lenses still in, my bedroom door wide open and my clothes all over the bed. I must have been pissed. I didn't actually get up until after 12:00, but when I did I popped into town and purchased this weeks comics and went and had some lunch in Soho Square.

Just like last night, the place was heaving with gorgeous men and none of the interested in me. I wish I had more money at the moment as I have lots of time off, but, what with paying for the business set-up and the website I have to be careful. I may go and see my sister and her kids in the next 2 weeks.

No comments: