Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 13 April 2007

Bit of Fun

Some fun stuff for you:

So, I went to the pet shop, the other day. I sad, "Can I buy a goldfish?"
The guy said, "Do you want an aquarium?"
I said, "I don't care what star sign it is."

I then went to a restaurant and asked the waiter for something herby.
He came back with a Volkswagen.





When I got home, I was reading this book called "The History of Glue," I couldn't put it down.

I phoned the local ramblers club, and this bloke who answered just went on and on.






I told my mate I had a job at a bowling alley. He said "Tenpin?"
I said, "No, it's permanent!"



I went to the offices of the local RSPCA. It was tiny, you couldn't wing a cat in there.


I then went to lunch with Garry Kasparov and there was a checked tablecloth. It took him 2 hours to pass me the salt!!


I met a Dutch girl with inflatable shoes last week, and phoned her up to arrange a date. Unfortunately she'd popped her clogs.


I met this bloke with a didgeridoo and he was playing "Dancing Queen" on it.
I thought, "That's Aboriginal."

No comments: