Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 21 April 2007

Joseph?

"Any Dream Will Do" tonight was interesting, I haven't watched it for a couple of weeks now and it was interesting to see who was left:My favourites are:
Seamus Cullen is the eldest at 35, and has strange hair but there is something about him that I like, apart from the fact that he is one of the strongest singers of the group.Rob McVeigh is the underdog, being a mere builder, I don't think he is the strongest contender but it would be great if "the common man" won the day.Craig Chalmers is good looking but I'm not sure he has what it takes.Chris Barton is cute and reminds me of an actor whose name I can't think of at the moment. And last, but certainly not least, is 17 year old Antony Hanson. He is by far the sexiest of all the Josephs, is it wrong that I am old enough to be his dad and I still want to shag him?

No comments: