Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 28 April 2007

Friday Night Out

I met Tim in Barcode (after having some trouble getting into town because of the back-up of buses caused by the Oxford Street fire closing part of the road down, and my bus terminating in Holborn and not Tottenham Court Road as it should have!).
Graham joined us after a while and we had a great night, going from Barcode to Comptoms to the Duke of Wellington. After that we went to Mr Wu's, which Graham was kind enough to treat us to. Tim and I then went to Rupert Street for one more, where I saw my ex Graham, before Tim went home and I went on back to Barcode.
The talent was lacking, especially compared to Wednesday's plethora of gorgeous men, but I still had a good time before coming home. I stopped off at the shop next to 79CXR, where I witnessed a guy being arrested for shoving a torpedo sandwich down his trousers (it was quite erotic watching the guys from the shop shoving their hands down the guys trousers trying to get the sandwich back before the police intervened! The thief didn't appear to have any underwear on either, going by the view of his pubes that I got!).
I then walked home munching my own sandwich and got in at about 12:30 (observing that Kevin was still in the pub with some regulars!!).

Oh, before I forget, a bit of "celebrity" spotting. I saw news reporter Chris Choi walking down the stairs in Comptons as we were leaving, Graham told me that he sees him in there quite a bit.

No comments: