Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 9 April 2007

The Punisher

I know I should have seen it before, being a comic book fan, but last night was the first time that I have seen the film "The Punisher." I was impressed. The 2 main reasons I watched were the fact that it was a Marvel comic book character and it was Thomas Jane, but it was a really good film and, for a change John Travolta didn't overact!! I cannot fault the film. It was not over done, there were no real unbelievable "super-hero" type things in the film, the closest being the Russian's attack on Frank Castle at home.
Thomas Jane is a good actor and a very sexy man, who I first spotted in Deep Blue Sea. It is stated on IMDb that Punisher 2 is out this year, I hope so, but there are few details, so I think this may not happen, this year at least.

2 comments:

gab said...

have u seen the version with dolph lundgren?

Alex said...

No, I haven't but Mike said it was crap I believe.