Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 29 April 2007

Sunny Sunday Afternoon

It is a beautiful, sunny, end-of-April Sunday afternoon and I am not worting. Guess where I am? Sat in my room in the Flat From Hell, all because I can't think what to do today! I went to Soho Square yesterday and got bored for an couple of hours. Today I am still bored. I have been on the computer for about 4 hours now and so need a rest but I can't think what to do. Bored! Bored! Bored! (It doesn't help that I am skint either!!)
Anyone nice out there who wants to treat me to a cup of tea at a nice road-side cafe in town somewhere, or a dip in their private pool would be even better. Hell, I'd settle for a sit down in front of the telly with someone nice to smuggle up to! Any offers? Just drop me a line.
There! That wasn't too desperate sounding was it? [Don't answer that!!]

No comments: