Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 14 April 2007

I just want to be able to pee when I want to!!

Once again I have woken up after a night shift and found that the guy is working in the bathroom, meaning that I can neither go to the toilet or have a bath / shower. I feel really dirty and I just want to wash, waske myself up and get into town to get this weeks comics. Not too much to ask is it?
I had to get showered at work yesterday before I started my shift. It wasn't very nice walking to work knowing I hadn't washed. I hate that. I would rather have a freezing cold shower than no shower first thing.
Hopefully he will be finished soon, as I would like to get out and about in the bright, warm sunshine and make the most of it. I am back to work tomorrow night for one more night shift, then I have 3 days off, 1 day shift in and then 16 days off!! (It would have only been 14 days, but I get 2 extra due to the different rota of my new shift!).

No comments: