Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 9 April 2007

The weird world of dreams

I had some more weird dreams last night, all sort of merging into one. I'll separate them for ease of understanding.
Firstly I adapted Les Miserable for a stage production of about an hour long and worked with a group of former classmates and work colleagues to perform in front of a small group of people. It all went really well, despite a delivery of flowers backstage half way through the production and the fact that it was an outside and it pissed down with rain for the last ten minutes. The audience stayed, and we all got a standing ovation.
The second part of the dream was REALLY WEIRD, I met members of a family one-by-one and there was something strange about each of them. I followed them through a series of chases running away from someone (or a group of someones), though I never saw who. Each member of the family went missing at some point until they were all gone but one. This family member took me back to the home of the family where we discovered a very sparsely furnitured and decorated home. I opened a cupboard and found inside another door, upon opening this another door and then another before finding personal possessions. In a store room I noticed another smaller door, opening this revealed a stairwell downwards with a light shining up. And other similar cupboards and doors were all through the house. After exploring each of these we found all the other members of the family, in different places as each stairwell led to a different time or place. Once the whole family were reunited everything seemed OK for some reason.
The other two parts of the dream I have forgotten, but I think they were equally as weird (one involved travelling on the underground carrying something the size of a small canoe!!).
I love it when I remember my dreams, it makes me remember just how weird I truly am.

No comments: