Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 2 April 2007

I can't believe some people!!

I have just had a call from Bob, my business partner and current workmate. He has told me that the money that was being stored in the work safe for him and his mate (and another work colleague) Ron, has been stolen! The money was being stored there for their holiday coming up in June (I think) and it will be difficult for them to find enough money to replace this money now. £280 in cash has been taken from an envelope in the safe to which only work supervisors should have access.
Now, theft is bad whenever, but to steal off work colleagues who you rely and depend on in certain situations is just deplorable. Totally out of order. I'd like to say that it is unusual in our industry, security, but unfortunately theft has happened at work on a few occasions before, though normally not in the building we work in. We all have our suspicions on who would, or could, take it. At the moment though there is no proof. It isn't even clear when the money actually went missing!
Bastards.

2 comments:

gab said...

bloody gits hope they get caught

Alex said...

So do I Gabs, but I can't see it. No one has before!!